Ask a question about this product
CD40 Immune Checkpoint Activators – Target Pipeline List 07/2018
Target: CD40; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor SuperFamily member 5; TNFRSF5
La Merie Publishing offers a low-cost product service providing information about active R&D projects for a given target in the format of Word tables.
The Word document with the Table is delivered by e-mail within 24 hours after receipt of the confirmed order. Usually delivery time is less than one hour if ordered during European business hours.
The Target Pipeline List in the Word table contains information about:
- File: ID no. in proprietary database
- Drug name: trade name, INN, drug code(s), trivial name
- Target/MoA: mechanism of action
- Class of compound: description of type of molecule, formulation, way and mode of administration, application device
- Company: originator of molecule and licensee(s) with territories
- Category: treatment modalities, i.e. antibody, protein, peptide, RNA, DNA, cells, vaccine, small molecule
- Indication: medical indication evaluated in preclinical or clinical study, combination regimens
- R&D Phase: from research to market with reference to indication/study
- Message: last verified information about project with source and date of information and hyperlink leading to source of information
Information about R&D projects is identified and retrieved from company publications including, but not limited to, press releases, presentations, website disclosures, SEC publications, regulatory documents, scientific abstracts and full papers, patent applications. Furthermore, public and proprietary databases are used including national and regional clinical trial databases, PubMed, abstract books and search engines.