Ask a question about this product
Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports & News Services
A one-year subscription to this service provides access to
- all existing La Merie Publishing reports on stock and listed online in the store;
- all new reports released by La Merie Publishing during the term of the subscription;
- 12 (monthly) issues of three different R&D and Business Tracking services;
- 50 (weekly) issues of R&D Pipeline News
Among La Merie Publishing reports are:
A full listing of existing reports can be found in the online store. Publishing activities include updates of existing reports as well as release of new reports.
Among La Merie Publishings News & Information Services are:
- R&D and Business Tracker for TCR & CAR T-Cells and NK Cells;
- R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies;
- R&D and Business Tracker for Antibody-Drug Conjugates;
- R&D Pipeline News - Technology Edition;
- R&D Pipeline News - Therapeutic Area Edition.
After purchase of the Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports & News Services, credentials to access a dedicated server account with the report archive will be provided by e-mail. New issues of R&D Pipeline News and the R&D and Business Tracking Services will be delivered by e-mail, old issues are archived in the dedicated server account.
Coverage of La Merie Publishing reports:
La Merie Publishing has a special focus on biologics including, but not limited to
- Antibody-drug conjugates;
- Bispecific antibodies including T-cell or NK cell redireting antibodies
- CAR & TCR engineered T-cells and NK cells;
- Biosimilar antibodies and proteins
- Biosuperior antibodies;
- Therapeutic proteins;
- Therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines;
- Therapeutic peptides.
Reports of the Competitor Analysis Series deliver NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases and technologies provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
Full Reports and Brief Reports provide in-depth description and analysis of targets, pipelines, companies and technologies.
Examples of Full Reports as of November 2016 are
- TCR & CAR Engineered T-Cell and NK Cell Therapeutics 2016: Convergence of technologies opens business opportunities beyond CD19 CARTs
- T-Cell Redirecting Bispecific Antibodies 2016: A competitive landscape analysis of stakeholders, technologies, pipelines and deals
Examples of Brief Reports as of November 2016 are
- CD22: a suitable antigen for targeted payload delivery by immunotherapeutics
- CD123: a paradigmatic target for immunotherapeutic treatment modalities
- RORgamma Modulators 2016: A comparative analysis of the landscape of RORgamma antagonists and agonists
Examples of Competitor Analysis Reports as of November 2016 are:
- Biosimilar and Biosuperior Therapeutic Antibodies
- PD-1 and PD-L1 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 2016
- Bispecific Antibodies for Cancer, Inflammatory & Other Diseases
- PTH Receptor Agonists 2016 and Teriparatide Biosimilars and Biosuperiors
Examples of Vaccine Reports
- Clostridium Difficile Vaccines and Therapeutics 2016
- Flavivirus Vaccines: Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya, West Nile, Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis & Tick-Borne Encephalitis Virus Vaccines
Examples of Peptide Reports
- Cancer Peptides
- Cardiometabolic Peptides
- Anti-Infective Peptides
- Cardiovascular Peptides
- Anti-Inflammatory Peptides